“The poster for Bloomsday event in Antwerp by Jean-Michael Meyers & Nico Dockx. To attend the Saturday happening register separately asap, via the conference email: email@example.com The charge for the whole day is 10 Euro which includes food and drinks.”
For the Bloomsday performance in Antwerp 2018, Steve relies upon NinjaJamm, a digital music app that allows for manipulation and composition on the fly. In addition to his performance, he’s creating a digital remix tool for free download and use by all conference-goers, to be made available June 11th, here at flyagaric23.com/bloomjamm
Together with a turntable & percussion, Steve will join a talented group of musical artists exploring the art of James Joyce. His performance will include audio from the late Robert Anton Wilson, another elder of the tribe and eminent Joyce enthusiast.
SOME RECOMMENDED STEPS FOR JAMMERS:
- Download Ninjajamm App to your device here: http://www.ninjajamm.com/index.php
- Open NinjaJamm on your device. Play, explore, mix, share.
- Prepare for BLOOMJAMM download folder (COMING SOON RIGHT HERE)
- Drag & Drop BLOOMJAMM FOLDER into NINJAJAMM, via I-Tunes.
- Open Ninjajamm APP on your device (IOS / Android)
- Choose BLOOMJAMM tunepack
- Start jamming, explore, play, remix, share.Tune pack samples by Steve Fly, engineered by Tim Egmond, programmed by Tom Grashion.
LIVE PERFORMANCES IN AMSTERDAM: JUNE 19th, 21st, 23rd. 2018.
Featuring Dr Marshmallow Cubicle (Live)
Vincent Pino: Guitar
Steve Fly: Drums, Turntables.
William Sutton: Vocals
Derek Pyle: Vocals
Christian Greer: Vocals
Plus very special guests.
9.00 PM – 01.00 AM
Sexyland, Amsterdam North.
WITH CONTRIBUTIONS FROM: